Capitol Disposal Dumpster Guidelines & Policies
• Please be aware of the maximum load level sticker. If you exceed this, you will be subject to a $100 overload fee as well as any state or local fines.
• Your container has an allocated weight allowance if you should exceed that allowance you will be charged $115 a ton.
• You have a 7-day limit on container rental, after which there is a $10.00 charge per day.
• You must call for the pick-up of the container.
• On the day of the pick-up, please make sure the container is not blocked. If the driver cannot get to get the container, you will be charged a $65 service charge.
• Please note that Capitol Disposal is not responsible for any damage to driveways, property, or any personal injury of any kind related to the roll-off/truck. Customer assumes all responsibility for being the renter of the unit.
• Under no circumstance should the dumpster be moved by any other source except for our dumpster service, Capitol Disposal.
• Additional charges may apply outside of a 20-mile radius from Worcester, Massachusetts.